• External muscle and tendon recovering therapy for horses
• Recovers and relaxes muscles and tendons
• Relieves from muscle cramps
• Approved and certified product by FEI laboratory
• Contains NO prohibited substances
• Leaves no sticky residue
(1) Provides a faster recovery during intense training or competition periods
Our gel stimulates a fast(er) regeneration process of fatigued muscles and tendons, allowing your horse(s) to recover and return to it’s normal condition point far more faster than ever before!
(2) Our gels are full of natural ingrediënts to accelerate the recovery process of animals and humans
Arnica, chestnut and camphor* are known as “counter-irritants” ingredients that ao. triggers the blood circulation (and therefore stimulates the recovery process), relieves tensed and fatigued muscles and promotes the repair of light to mid-heavy impacts.
(3) Focus on healing minor muscle and tendon damage
Minuscule muscle cracks are caused by repetitive (over)loads on specific (muscle) area’s in ie. legs, neck and back.
Which negatively affects the performance your horse. The recovery gel will enhance and accelerate the healing process through direct stimulation of the affected muscle and tendons.
• The Equivi® gels have gone through extensive doping tests by the official European FEI laboratory and are proven to be free of prohibited substances ; incl. the amount of present camphor is proven to pass any doping test in the competitive circuits.
• Camphor itself is not a prohibited substance listed on the anti-doping / CLEAN SPORT database of the FEI.
Therefore the Equivi® recovering gel can be used before, during and
after races and competition.
• We do strongly encourage to check/inform with the respective jurors and their veterinarians at competition to the use of any medication.
PRINCIPAL COMPOSITION OF EQUIVI® RECOVERY GEL
• Waterbase 739mg/g • Camphor 20mg/g • Arnica 10mg/g • Chestnut 9mg/g
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Equivi® recovering gel should be used at full strength and applied liberally to the affected area and rubbed in gently ;
both before and after exercise workout or in competition.
STORAGE & EXPIRY
• Store below or at room temperature in a cool place. Keep the lid tightly closed.
• Expiry date : 12 months after opening
• 250g jar (for traveling and take along)
• 500g jar
• 2.500g Buckets (for use in stables)